- Course Code: UKPC19BPG
- Location: Online
- Duration: 7 hours
- Qualification: Brazilian Portuguese Levels 1 & 2 Certification
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All modern browsers and devices
Brazilian Portuguese – Level 1
One of the Romance languages, Brazilian Portuguese is widely spoken in South America and one of the easiest languages for English speakers to learn. It’s also remarkably easy to learn for anyone who speaks French, Spanish, Italian, or other Romance languages. The structure of these languages is quite similar, making it easy to learn one after you’ve learned any of the others. If Brazilian Portuguese is one of the first languages you are learning - it’s a great place to start. Level 1 offers you the chance to start learning about what makes it so interesting, gain an interesting assortment of vocabulary, and an extensive conversational ability.
Portuguese is even one of the European Union’s official languages, and it’s a widely spoken language in the world of business. There’s no denying that a knowledge of Portuguese will surely come in handy.
You Will Learn:
- The basics of having a conversation in Portuguese
- The Portuguese alphabet, and pronunciation broken down into consonants, vowels, and diphthongs
- Several of the most useful verbs in Portuguese along with their respective conjugations
- How to ask and answer basic questions
- A wide variety of vocabulary words, reinforced throughout each module that you complete
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- Learn about the history, varieties, and characteristics of the Portuguese language and what sets it apart from other languages
- Gain a conversational fluency in the sixth most spoken language in the world, opening doors to new people, cultures, and opportunities
- Begin your Portuguese education with modules designed to help you absorb information without feeling overwhelmed
- You will begin to learn about Portuguese grammar and syntax, focusing on the simple present verb tense, direct objects, as well as the proper use of adjectives
- You will learn to count in Portuguese, as well as how to use gender, negate sentences, and use indefinite articles
Brazilian Portuguese – Level 2
If you already know some Brazilian Portuguese or Portuguese, Level 2 Brazilian Portuguese is a great course for you. Throughout Level 2, you will get the chance to practise your existing skills while also continually adding to your knowledge. Level 2 focuses on some of the most important verbs in Brazilian Portuguese as well as some common topics of conversation. The goal of Level 2 is to reinforce your current knowledge while sustainably adding additional information to your repertoire. You will dive a little deeper into the rules and intricacies of the Brazilian Portuguese language and what sets it apart from Portuguese itself.
Upon completion of Level 2, you will be equipped with a wide variety of new speaking, writing, and listening skills in Brazilian Portuguese. Each level is aimed to give you additional confidence to use your newfound language skills in the real world, and the modules will give you the tools you need to do just that. You will be able to absorb information sustainably and quickly with the expertly designed and paced modules.
You Will Learn:
- About the main and most used verbs in Brazilian Portuguese and how to conjugate and use them
- Numbers, counting, and how to tell the time
- Useful day-to-day knowledge like how to speak about professions, answer questions, and describe things
- How to use and identify Brazilian Portuguese words like prepositions, adjectives, and pronouns
- The most common verb tenses in Brazilian Portuguese and when to use them appropriately
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- Improve your Brazilian Portuguese skills and learn more about the form and function of the language
- Gain better Brazilian Portuguese speaking abilities
- Learn how to ask and answer a variety of questions and types of questions
- Gain a deeper mastery of the Brazilian Portuguese language- both spoken and written
- Expand your Brazilian Portuguese vocabulary and your knowledge of grammar, syntax, and structure
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the Brazilian Portuguese Levels 1 & 2 Certification course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 0 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 0 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 0 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Brazilian Portuguese Levels 1 & 2 Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 7 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.
What our students say ...
Learn with confidence
New Skills Academy work in association with industry experts including:
Get a Free Guide to Improve your Career Prospects
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and we will send you our latest news and offers, as well as free copy of our informative guide titled: The Ultimate Guide to Career Intervention