- Course Code: UKVC21ETT
- Location: Online
- Duration: 3.25 hours
- Qualification: Eyelash Tinting Certificate
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
This course will teach you all you need to know about eyelash tinting, either as a standalone practice or as an addition to your beauty therapy business offering.
The course will teach you how to prepare for and undertake an eyelash tint treatment for a client, explaining all the tools of the trade you will need and how to use them, and offering a detailed demonstration of how to conduct a session with a client from beginning to end.
This course will walk you through all the steps required to achieve the perfect lashes for your client.
What You Will Learn
- Proper safety and hygiene when working with eyelashes
- What equipment to buy – including a 10% off student offer with a recommended wholesaler
- How to prepare for a session and communicate with the client about the lash effect they desire
- How to prepare the client’s face by removing makeup effectively
- How to mix, apply and remove eyelash tint safely
- How to avoid common pitfalls, such as spilling tint on yourself or the client
- How to create a stunning, impactful and “just tinted” look
- How to conduct a tidy, hygienic, professional practice and to properly dispose of used materials
- How to communicate empathetically with the client throughout the session
- How to manage time during the session
- Areas to practise to help build confidence in your technique
Benefits of This Course
- Gain a new skill which will add a further dimension to your beauty business or home life
- Be more employable and in demand by clients
- Bring a wider range of skills into your business, which will make you more popular with clients
- Achieve a skill which can be used both professionally and casually
- Become more manually proficient in facial treatments, developing a gentle yet confident touch
- Feel confident you can offer a safe, hygienic and high-quality experience for your clients
- Adding eyelash tinting to your treatment list as a beauty therapist is a great addition to your skill set
- It is vital to adhere to hygiene, health and safety and client record protocols when delivering an eyelash tinting treatment, this includes patch testing and client consultation before treatment
- To keep your treatment space clean and tidy
- To create a space that is inviting, relaxing and appropriate for beauty therapy treatments.
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the Eyelash Tinting Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 3 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 3 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 3 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Eyelash Tinting Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 3.25 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.
What our students say ...
Learn with confidence
New Skills Academy work in association with industry experts including:
Get a Free Guide to Improve your Career Prospects
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and we will send you our latest news and offers, as well as free copy of our informative guide titled: The Ultimate Guide to Career Intervention