- Course Code: UKVC18GOO
- Location: Online
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Qualification: Google Ads Certificate
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All modern browsers and devices
Google Ads Certificate
Google’s search engine is used to conduct 3.5 billion searches per day. Nearly 80 percent of shoppers search for a product or service online before making their final purchase, even if they intend to buy in-store. When taken together, these numbers mean that ignoring Google as a marketing channel comes at your own peril. Learning how to use Google Ads, the next generation of Google AdWords, can help your brand expand its reach in a cost-effective way.
This course goes into detail about Google Ads to give you the tools you need to succeed. We begin by giving you a brief introduction to Google Ads, including a few key definitions you need to know. Next, we give you an in-depth review of keywords, so you can choose the best ones for your needs. Then we explain how to create an ad, ad group, and an ad campaign. Finally, we talk about the importance of monitoring your Google Ads progress.
You Will Learn:
- The definition of pay-per-click advertising and how it works
- Which keyword research tools are the best and what information they can provide you
- Tips on narrowing down a list of keywords to those that are relevant to your purposes
- What ad groups and ad campaigns are and how you can take advantage of them
- Which reports you can generate to make monitoring your Google Ads progress easy
Benefits of Taking This Course
- Learning how to write ad copy that reaches your target market and compels them to follow through on your call to action
- Understanding the importance of conducting thorough keyword research before creating an ad
- Learning more about digital marketing and its advantages over more traditional forms such as print or radio advertising
- Understanding what your ROI is, why it is important to your marketing campaign, and how calculating it is easy when you use Google Ads
- Understanding why you should connect your Google Ads account to your Analytics account before posting any ads
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the Introduction to Google Ads Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Introduction to Google Ads Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 2.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.
What our students say ...
Learn with confidence
New Skills Academy work in association with industry experts including:
Get a Free Guide to Improve your Career Prospects
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and we will send you our latest news and offers, as well as free copy of our informative guide titled: The Ultimate Guide to Career Intervention