- Course Code: UKVC21HYF
- Location: Online
- Duration: 4.5 hours
- Qualification: Hatha Yoga Foundation Level Certificate
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Hatha Yoga Foundation Level Course
Yoga is an ancient system of holistic healing that promotes mental, physical and emotional wellbeing. Hatha yoga can be practised by anyone regardless of age, gender or religious background, and leads to lasting benefits.
Yoga is known for its healing benefits and balance of the mind, body and spirit. You can learn the principles of Hatha yoga for yourself or you can consider training students to enjoy its multiple benefits. Whether you want to release stress, improve balance or increase flexibility, yoga can help you achieve your wellbeing goals.
You will Learn:
- The different schools of yoga and the fundamental principles of yoga, including breath alignment, movement, positivity and wellbeing
- How the practice of yoga can benefit in various spheres of life and help you relax and achieve higher levels of physical and overall wellbeing, and how to define your goals in terms of what you want to achieve
- How to prepare for Hatha yoga by developing the right attitude and motivation, while also understanding limitations
- How to let go of tension in the muscles and focus on the hamstrings, lower back and knees while starting out as a beginner
- How to perform a wide range of asanas or poses, along with their benefits and contraindications
Benefits of Taking this Course:
By completing the foundation level course on Hatha yoga, you can benefit in multiple ways:
- You can improve your physical, emotional and mental wellbeing and release stress
- You can train students in the foundation level of Hatha yoga and help them improve their lives
- You can easily integrate your yoga practice with a busy routine or job
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the Hatha Yoga Foundation Level Certificate course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 10 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 10 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 10 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Hatha Yoga Foundation Level Certificate course?We estimate that the course will take about 4.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.
What our students say ...
Learn with confidence
New Skills Academy work in association with industry experts including:
Get a Free Guide to Improve your Career Prospects
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and we will send you our latest news and offers, as well as free copy of our informative guide titled: The Ultimate Guide to Career Intervention