- Course Code: UKPC19TLA
- Location: Online
- Duration: 7 hours
- Cost: £120.00
- Qualification: Italian Level 1 & 2 Certification
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All modern browsers and devices
Italian – Level 1
Whether you’re preparing for a trip to Italy, planning to surprise an Italian friend or business partner, or simply want to know more about one of the world’s most romantic languages- Italian Level 1 is the ideal course for you. Level 1 focuses on reminding you of any Italian skills you may already have, even if you don’t know it yet! Then, the course moves on to give you the tools to start speaking basic Italian and understanding how the language functions. In this course, you will gain a conversational understanding of Italian while also ensuring to take the time to properly learn pronunciation and structure.
With modules like Italian Sounds, Italian Alphabet, and Italian language characteristics, this course prepares you for the real world and gives you all the important tools you need to start understanding, writing, and speaking in Italian. Level 1 is the perfect place to start your Italian education. Learning a language may feel like a massive undertaking but learning piece by piece and level by level is the perfect way to achieve milestones quickly and build a true and lasting knowledge of the language.
You Will Learn:
- How to introduce yourself in Italian and hold short, useful conversations in the language
- How to properly use the Italian alphabet and pronounce Italian letters and words
- About the most used verbs and how to properly conjugate them
- How to answer basic questions and tell people about yourself
- How to speak about liking or disliking something or someone
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- Gain a strong basis of Italian vocabulary
- Start learning about what sets Italian apart from other languages and how to master those differences rather than get overwhelmed by them
- Absorb information efficiently and quickly with short, perfectly designed modules
- Learn conversational skills to help improve your Italian right away
- Gain a solid understanding of the most common Italian grammar rules, sentence structure, and syntax specificities
Italian – Level 2
Italian is one of the most prominent languages in the realm of arts, cuisine, and design. If you already know a little bit of the language but are interested in expanding and perfecting your speaking skills- Level 2 is the perfect course for you. Learning Italian can open many doors of opportunity. Research has proven that learning a new language opens may pathways in the brain and is one of the best forms of intellectual exercise. Not to mention, Italian has close similarities with other Romance languages like Portuguese, French, and Spanish. Learning Italian opens a doorway into all of these Latin-rooted languages and makes it easier for you to understand and maybe even learn all of these other amazing languages.
Level 2 Italian focuses on amplifying your existing Italian skills while also adding to your vocabulary. Modules focus on types of words like pronouns and nouns, as well as several modules dedicated to the various verb tenses in Italian.
You Will Learn:
- More valuable pieces of conversation such as telling the time or asking about where someone is from
- Expand upon your knowledge of the Italian alphabet, pronunciation, and spelling
- Using plurals, articles, and adjectives properly in Italian
- How to describe people and talk about things like jobs, sports, foods, and preferences
- How to ask and answer several useful questions in Italian
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- Expand and improve upon your existing Italian language skills
- Open a doorway into several other Latin-rooted Romance languages by learning many of the similarities that they hold with Italian
- Add a wide array of vocabulary words to your repertoire, making it easier for you to communicate in Italian
- Complete Level 2 with a renewed sense of confidence and ability
- Make it easier and easier for you to speak Italian with full, clear, and correct sentences
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the Italian Level 1 & 2 Certification course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 0 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 0 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 0 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Italian Level 1 & 2 Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 7 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.
What our students say ...
Learn with confidence
New Skills Academy work in association with industry experts including:
Get a Free Guide to Improve your Career Prospects
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and we will send you our latest news and offers, as well as free copy of our informative guide titled: The Ultimate Guide to Career Intervention