- Course Code: UKFEC16SAL
- Location: Online
- Duration: 15 hours
- Qualification: Sales Diploma
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major browsers / devices
Completing a sales diploma can provide you with the necessary skills for all types of positions in a host of industries. Are you in a position where you need to have strong communication and negotiation skills? Do you need to generate leads in order to reach your goals? Do you know how to set goals and achieve them? The sales diploma is the ideal choice whether you are opening your own business, looking for a course that can provide you with a host of skills you will use at work each and every day or whether you are looking at joining a dynamic sales team.
Introduction to the sales diploma
The sales diploma is an information packed course designed to provide you with all the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in a dynamic and fast paced sales environment. This course is broken down into nineteen easy to manage modules, which should take around fifteen hours to complete.
The good news is that you can study at your own pace, as the entire course is completed online with access to study modules from any device at any time. Once you have completed the course you will need thirty minutes to complete the multiple choice test. On passing, you will be able to download and print your certification without delay.
In the unique event that you don't pass your test the first time round, we will give you a second chance. This enables you to revisit the modules and then retake the test.
What you will learn
The sales diploma is designed to give you everything you need in the real sales environment. The course is overflowing with valuable information, interesting advice and more to help you achieve your sales goals and enjoy a successful sales career moving forward. In this course, you can expect to learn the following:
- Understand the psychology of selling. Learn what selling really is and learn about buyer and seller motivation.
- Identify what the sales skills are that everyone needs, how to develop them and what you need to avoid at all times.
- Get an understanding of sales jargon. Learn the key terms, know when you should use jargon and when to avoid it.
- Learn the evolution of sales. History, current status and where it is heading.
- Know what skills you will need to succeed in sales. Learn how to identify your weak points and how to improve your skills to ensure sales success.
- Learn everything you need to know about goal setting and achieving your goals.
- Get a good understanding of the selling process. The steps of the process and where things can and will often go wrong.
- Know what prospecting is and the importance of lead generation. Learn the basic steps to prospecting, what to avoid and how to take advantage of new leads.
- Learn how to prepare to sell and the importance of planning.
- Identify what sales proposals are and learn how to write an effective proposal. Identify key points and general structure.
- Learn how to prepare an effective sales pitch.
- Learn about the power of influence and negotiation. Identify the three “P's.”
- Understand how to deal with barriers and overcome objections.
- Learn how to close effectively.
- Understand why aftercare is so important and get insight into following up after the sale.
- Get valuable insight into cold calling, sales tools and technology.
- Learn how to effectively manage a sales team to achieve sales success.
The sales diploma comes with a host of benefits that you can enjoy during and after your studies. This course will provide you with the following benefits:
- Easy to manage information packed modules.
- Ability to study from anywhere at any time.
- Study using any device connected to the internet.
- Online support.
- Lifetime access to course modules online.
- Instant download and print certificate which is industry recognised.
- Fast track career and boost knowledge and skill in sales industry.
- Improve chances of securing promotion at work.
- Develop new skills and boost confidence when dealing with clients.
- Improve negotiation and selling skills which you can use daily in all industries.
What our students have to say…
Easy to follow
The course is in an easy to follow format, and IT friendly.
The summary sections are well structured and ensure you have picked up on the salient points.
Marc Newman – Poole
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the Sales Diploma course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 19 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 19 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 19 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Sales Diploma course?We estimate that the course will take about 15 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.
What our students say ...
Learn with confidence
New Skills Academy work in association with industry experts including:
Get a Free Guide to Improve your Career Prospects
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and we will send you our latest news and offers, as well as free copy of our informative guide titled: The Ultimate Guide to Career Intervention