- Course Code: UKPC19SPA
- Location: Online
- Duration: 6 hours
- Qualification: Spanish Level 1 & 2 Certification
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All modern browsers and devices
Spanish – Level 1
Learning Spanish gives you access to hundreds of millions of Spanish speakers across the globe. As one of the liveliest cultures and most spoken Romance languages, Spanish is a useful and fun language to learn. For English speakers, or speakers of other Romance languages like French, Italian and Portuguese, it’s one of the easiest languages to learn. Spanish has a similar structure to the other Romance languages and is considered to be even simpler than English. Starting off with Level 1 Spanish is the perfect way to remind you of the small amount of Spanish you probably already know and expand on your skills and vocabulary further from there.
You Will Learn:
- The Spanish alphabet as well as the important characteristics of the language
- Some of the most used Spanish verbs such as studying, working and living - as well as the proper conjugations of each one
- How to carry a basic conversation in Spanish and ask about topics like work, food, and preferences
- How to use prepositions, pronouns, and conjunctions in Spanish
- Throughout the modules, you will pick up hundreds of useful vocabulary words and have the chance to practise them repeatedly
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- Gain a wide and useful repertoire of Spanish vocabulary and phrases that will help you gain a conversational ability
- Start off your Spanish education with modules designed to help you absorb and remember as much information as possible
- You will be equipped with the most common verbs, a basic knowledge of sentence structure and grammar, as well as a wide array of Spanish vocabulary.
- Learn about what sets Spanish apart from other languages, what its main characteristics are, and how the Spanish alphabet works
- Complete Level 1 with the confidence to speak, write, and understand Spanish in any setting
Spanish – Level 2
Spanish is a useful language for anyone to learn. Spoken in high concentrations in Mexico, the U.S., Spain and South America, Spanish has become one of the most spoken languages in the entire world. Not to mention, it’s one of the easiest languages for native English speakers to learn. Many English speakers already have a working knowledge of Spanish simply because of the thousands of similar words between the two languages. If you already know some Spanish, or you’ve completed Level 1, but want to take your skills and fluency to the next level, Level 2 Spanish is the perfect fit.
Having a mastery of Spanish is a huge benefit for those who enjoy traveling, conduct business in Spanish-speaking countries, or simply want to learn a new language for fun. Level 2 focuses on expanding your Spanish skills, helping you dive deeper into the form and function of the language, and adding plenty of new words to your vocabulary. Practice is the key to truly becoming fluent in any language, and Level 2 offers the perfect opportunity to practise your Spanish skills and slowly increase how easy it is to converse in the language.
You Will Learn:
- How to describe people and things
- How to introduce yourself, talk about your life, and ask questions about other people
- Several more important verbs in Spanish as well as how to use and conjugate them properly
- The most used verb tenses in Spanish
- Speaking about new topics like seasons, times, cities, and languages
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- Master your conversational Spanish skills while adding new vocabulary to your repertoire
- Learn more about Spanish and Hispanic culture
- Become more confident in your Spanish abilities
- Complete Level 2 with a newfound fluency in Spanish, as well as an ability to speak, write, and read in Spanish
- Practise and expand on your existing Spanish skills
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the Spanish Level 1 & 2 Certification course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Spanish Level 1 & 2 Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 6 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.
What our students say ...
Learn with confidence
New Skills Academy work in association with industry experts including:
Get a Free Guide to Improve your Career Prospects
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and we will send you our latest news and offers, as well as free copy of our informative guide titled: The Ultimate Guide to Career Intervention