- Course Code: UKMGC16UAD
- Location: Online
- Duration: 55 hours
- Qualification: Ultimate Admin Diploma
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices / browsers
Includes the Following Courses
Ultimate Admin Diploma
The Ultimate Admin Diploma is six information packed administrative courses rolled into one at one amazing price. To provide you with a complete education experience, the courses include customer services, admin, office management, reception, medical secretary and legal secretary diplomas. This can help you open up doors in your career and enjoy a wealth of experience.
These online courses take approximately 55 hours to complete. The great advantage to studying online is that you can study at your own pace, improving your knowledge while working full time, or study full time to secure your certification to help you boost your career.
During your studies you will enjoy the convenience of online support and you also get lifetime access to your study modules, so you can return to them as and when needed.
What You Will Learn
This six course diploma offers you a complete study experience, ensuring you can learn all the knowledge you need now and moving forward to enjoy a successful career. You will learn the following:
Customer Services Diploma – 11 Modules
- Get a good understanding of customer service and the different types of customer service
- Learn about the consumer rights in the United Kingdom
- Understand what you need to do to make a good first impression
- Learn how to care for your customers’ needs
- Identify the importance of customer retention and how to get them back time and time again
- Determine face to face and telephonic customer service levels
- How to deal with difficult customers and diffuse the situation
Legal Secretary Diploma – 17 Modules
- Get an introduction to the duties of a legal secretary
- Learn the correct legal writing and proofreading skills needed
- Understand how to maintain confidentiality in a law office
- Learn different aspects of UK law
- Understand about the different court systems in the UK
- Learn about the appeals process
- Identify the skills needed to become a legal secretary
- Useful legal terms and abbreviations
Office Management Diploma – 18 Modules
- How to handle staff and understand their performance
- The legal side of various policies and health and safety
- Communication in an office environment
- How to deal with customers and individuals
- The financial side of office management
- Office layouts
- The art of delegation
- Social media
- How to handle meetings, including chairing them
Medical Secretary Diploma – 16 Modules
- The first module covers a basic introduction to being a medical secretary along with duties and more
- Learn how to manage appointment scheduling in an effective way
- Identify with the filing systems used in medical offices.
- Determine the importance of patient confidentiality
- Learn the importance of patient records
- Understand medical jargon and terminology
- Learn about computer usage in the medical industry
- Get a good understanding of health and safety in the medical industry
- Learn about supplies and inventory management
- Communication skills and so much more
Reception Diploma – 17 Modules
- Identify the role of the receptionist
- Learn the different types of receptionists and the differences between them
- Determine the essentials of communication
- Get an understanding of good telephone skills
- Learn how to send formal and informal messages
- Learn about database management
- Health and Safety in the workplace
- Understand the importance of confidentiality
- Identify successful meetings and learn about minute taking
- Learn about time management and organisational skills
- Learn about the importance of teamwork, a neat reception area and so much more
Admin and PA Diploma – 21 Modules
- Get an introduction into the PA Diploma Course
- Learn about diary management.
- Get to grips with business letter writing
- Identify the telephone skills needed as a PA
- Learn how to manage hotel and travel arrangement bookings and more
- Understand what you need to set up a new filing system
- Gain valuable time management skills
- Learn about work planning and confidence building
- Improve typing skills
- Learn how to organise meetings
- Learn more about Microsoft Office
- Determine customer communication skills
There are numerous benefits to taking this course online from studying at your own pace and where you feel more comfortable to using any device connected to the internet. Some of the other benefits you can gain from taking this Ultimate Admin Diploma include:
- Online support
- Lifetime access to your study modules
- Five courses in one
- Fast track your career
- Industry recognised certifications
- Verifiable certification online
- How to retain customers through best service
- Why your focus should also be on creating as uncomplicated and simple an experience as possible
- Why any effective and talented customer service professional will have the ability to convince others of their opinion
- A recap of the skills you need for customer service jobs
- What is a receptionist? We will define the nature of the role, and explain exactly what a front of house receptionist is
- How to be prepared for literally anything - one day is never the same as the next
- Being the face of the company - what you need to do, how you need to do it, what you need to wear, and how you need to present yourself
- A general overview of the duties of a receptionist
- The principles to create a powerful first impression. How can this be done?
- The principles to confirm how your message comes across. How can you check the message received is the correct one?
- How to use voice, tone, and language to build trust, credibility, and confidence
- How can you identify the customer's needs?
- How to communicate using the tone of your voice and the language you use
- How the lack of body language can sometimes impact on telephone conversations
- The appropriate language to use during a professional telephone call
- Follow up actions after a telephone conversation
- What are routine administrative tasks or procedures? A general overview
- The differences between the duties of a receptionist and the duties of a secretary
- The routine daily administrative tasks you should be undertaking as a receptionist
- What is a filing system, and why is it important?
- What makes a successful meeting/pre-arrangements you need to make
- What is minute-taking? How it is part of a receptionist's job, and how to do it
- How minutes should be presented after the meeting, in terms of format and content
- What arrangements may you need to make in terms of accommodation for meeting attendees?
- The types of receptionist roles you can undertake, with one eye on career progression
- The possible future career roads a current receptionist can take
- The skills you can master during your time as a receptionist, to make you indispensable during your future career choices
- Administrative career roads in more depth
- What you should look for when booking a hotel for business travel
- Things you should avoid when making travel arrangements
- How to plan and execute a successful business trip
- The role of a PA in booking hotels and making other travel arrangements for business travel
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the Level 3 Admin, PA and Secretarial Diploma course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 21 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 21 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 21 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Level 3 Admin, PA and Secretarial Diploma course?We estimate that the course will take about 15 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.
What our students say ...
Learn with confidence
New Skills Academy work in association with industry experts including:
Get a Free Guide to Improve your Career Prospects
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and we will send you our latest news and offers, as well as free copy of our informative guide titled: The Ultimate Guide to Career Intervention